A breast augmentation improves the shape, projection and volume of the breast after weight loss or pregnancy. Breast augmentation is also indicated in cases of breast asymmetry or acquired malformations of the breast (underdevelopment or hypotrophic breasts). It will restore your self-esteem and self-confidence.
Breast augmentation with fat grafting uses your own fat tissue to increase the size and improve the shape of the breast.
Implant & Lipofilling
Breast augmentation with an implant combined with fat grafting is called the hybrid breast augmentation. It is the ideal technique for larger volumes and very natural results.
- improves projection of the breast
- restores breast volume
- redefines breast contour
- improves body habitus and harmony between hip region and breasts
- improves self-esteem and self-confidence
but keep in mind…
- an implant is a foreign material that induces scar formation
- lipofilling adds a small volume (one cup size)
- sagging breasts often need lifting with additional scar
Important issues before surgery
- your expectations and feasibility
- skin quality
- skin laxity
- nipple position (asymmetry)
- breast asymmetry
- thoracic wall deformities
- breast deformities (previous surgery or congenital)
- genetic predisposition (breast cancer)
Who is a good candidate for breast augmentation?
- good general condition, not pregnant and no breast feeding
- realistic expectations
- breasts are fully developed
- the breast size bothers you
- you are disappointed by volume loss
- asymmetrical breasts
- empty upper breast pole
- breast malformation or contour deformity